4 spacious guest rooms with private baths and queen sized comfort.
Second floor veranda with view of the
garden and lake.
Antique yet comfy chairs.
Walking distance to restaurants and
Enjoy light jazz music in the lounge or
the player piano adjacent to the front parlor.
Central air conditioning.
Modern technology and Wi-Fi throughout.
Open All Year
Check In: 2PM to
5PM (later please make arrangements)
Check Out: 11AM
The Sprague House
125 Central Ave.
Crescent City, FL 32112
The house has many
Relax by the piano
The stair case leading to rooms
The Historic Bed and Breakfast Inn of Crescent City, FL
125 Central Ave.
Crescent City, FL. 32112
Map & Directions
- We are open year round.
- Reservations are appreciated but not required.
- We accept one night stays.
- Our earliest check in time is at 2:00 PM - the latest is 6:00 PM. Prior arrangements are necessary for a later arrival time.
- Departure time is at 11am the last day of your stay.
- Sprague House Bed and Breakfast accommodations include a full Southern breakfast served in our dining room at individual tables. Two family members or friends may join a guest(s) for breakfast for an additional charge of $7.50 each. Prior arrangements must be made to accommodate.
- Each guest room is decorated with authentic period antiques and has a private bath and
is perfect for one or two guests.
- We do not have cribs, cots or roll-a ways and Sprague House is not usually suitable for children under 16 years of age.
- For private parties children please let us know of any children in advance.
- We are protected with smoke alarms and a smoke detection system. EVERY GUEST
ROOM is NON-SMOKING. You may only
- No candles are allowed in our guest rooms.
- All reservations are pre-paid and valid for the items you select. Please double check everything before making a
reservation; once Sprague House accepts your request, your credit card is charged.
- We do understand life changes; if you must cancel a reservation, advance notice of at least 7 days is required to receive a full refund minus a $10 service charge.
- During special events a 2-night stay may be required.
- Our dining room is available to you by special arrangement.
- If you would like to tour Sprague House, our home, please make an appointment well in advance.
- All events, including dining, are by special arrangement and are pre-paid. No refunds or rain checks are issued for special events, mystery dinners, packages or private functions that are canceled. All monies paid, automatically become the cancellation fee.
- Children younger than 16 years of age MAY NOT attend our Murder Mystery events; they may attend other special events
and weddings when discussed at least five (5) days in advance.
- Guestrooms do not have telephones, and Katie's Suite and the Lakeside Suite both
feature televisions. The two junior
suites have CD-Players.
- Additional charges will apply if the room require additional cleaning other than the normal wear and tear.
- Should you choose to disregard our policies, please understand that by doing so, you accept all consequences and all responsibility for damages.
- Room rates, packages, specials, extras, policies & prices are subject to availability & may be discontinued or changed
without advance notice.